using comments (notities)

Antworten
Coen van der Gugten

using comments (notities)

Beitrag von Coen van der Gugten »

When I add comments to a PDF (yellow notes), they appear in the sidebar while doing so.
When I re-open the PDF, the side bar remains empty. I have to select each comment one-by-one to make them reappear in the sidebar.
Secondly I see no option export or print comments only, which is an essential function in my opinion.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
Thanks!
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: using comments (notities)

Beitrag von miguel-c »

1. Damit die Kommentare erscheinen, muss man auf die Seitenleiste Kommentare gehen und dann auf Typen, Seiten oder Autoren klicken (siehe die Animation unten)
Animation.gif
Animation.gif (137.42 KiB) 504 mal betrachtet
2. Wie im Handbuch angegeben, werden grafische Anmerkungen mit dem PDF gedruckt, wenn das Häkchen bei "Anmerkungen drucken" im Dialogfeld des Befehls Datei | Drucken gesetzt ist. Der Inhalt des Kommentarfensters wird jedoch nicht gedruckt. Ich werde Ihre Anfrage an das Produktmanagement weiterleiten, um eine Exportfunktion für Kommentare zu implementieren...

Note: You posted in the German forum, so I replied in German. Here's the English version of my reply:
1. In order for the comments to appear, one must go to the Comments sidebar and then click on Types, Pages, or Authors (see the animation below)
2. As stated in the manual, graphic notes are printed with the PDF if the check mark is set for "Print annotations" in the dialog box of the command File | Print. However, the contents of the comment window are not printed. I'll forward your request to product management to implement an export comments feature...)
Antworten

Zurück zu „FlexiPDF 2022 für Windows“